Thread: Restart at Boot

Restart at Boot

Last 2 day's before my system work fine . When I restart my computer, it loads all the way up to the Windows XP loading screen, and it restarts itself. i dont understand what happen to system ? can you help me out ? what should i do??

system Restart at Booting

You'r system restart again an again. Check for virus . remove you'r hard drive an scan virus .virus can damage you'r system file so it may be possibility. try u r system in "last known good configuration that worked" because if you have made any changes in with display configure or something else may be the reason of restarting you'r system. Windows could not start because of a computer disk hardware configuration problem could not read from the selected boot disk, check boot path and disk hardware.

why system Restart at Boot

Check your ram. remove the ram clean it and check on other machine is working or not. add it properly in slot.Disable automatic restart on system failure. Remove dust from you'r system clean you'r fan . overheating is may be reason for the restarting. If you'r system file get corrupted then you have to face this kind of problem. so you need to put in the Windows XP CD, boot from it and after a while you should get an option come up that says 'Repair using recovery console' choose this which will then take you to a black screen, then type 'chkdsk' this should help, if not you might need to reinstall XP.