Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need to download Quartz for Mac

Operating Systems

Old 01-10-2009

Need to download Quartz for Mac

I need to download Quartz for Mac OS 10.5. Where can i download it? I don't find it on apple's website. Anywhere else will i be able to download it? I try to install Crossover so that i can run some office related softwares on my Mac, but Crossover tells me i need Quartz. Please help...

Old 01-10-2009

Re: Need to download Quartz for Mac

As far as i know you cannot download Quarts. Quartz is a graphics rendering engine which is built in to OS X. This is not a software package but a built in system functionality for rendering high graphics. Its a software graphics accelerator which will uses the hardware to render graphics. Its a part of Mac OS and not a seperate packages which can be installed, or patched.
Old 01-10-2009

Ok, I tried installing Crossover again and when it asked me for Quartz i inserted my Mac DVD, I tried to see if i can get the file which crossover needs from the Mac DVD, but again the same problem, it asks for Quartz. How do i install crossover? please help...
Old 01-10-2009

You need to contact Codeweavers to get support for Crossover. May be they can help you in a better way. But first, try to update your Mac OS, that could also update and download the necessary files. All the best!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,