Thread: What is DropDMG

What is DropDMG

I have Mac X OS been installed on my pc. I would like to know that what is Dropdmg? What can you do with DropDMG? Does any body knows about DropDMG? Let me know your suggestion on DropDMG. Any information on it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is DropDMG

DropDMG is simply used for creating Mac OS X disk images. With help of DropDMG application, you can simply create and burn your images. For that you simply need to drag and drop that particular images. nly disk images preserve Mac metadata and long filenames and are compatible with all versions of Mac OS X.

DropDMG is a utility for creating archives tar, zip and StuffIt and disk images dmg, img and SMIC running the Mac operating system OS X from version 10.3. DropDMG supports encryption, segmented images, and custom icons, and it can create images with rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. This demo version is fully functional and valid for a limited period of 30 days.

It is relatively easy to use because it works on a drag and drop. It allows one to burn the files and images on CD or DVD. The version of each software offered for download is deliberately not specified since they are constantly changing.