Thread: Where to download SpamSieve for MAC

Where to download SpamSieve for MAC

Hi,
    I have a MAC note book. I am receiving a lot of junk mails in my inbox. I am currently using a Dial up connection so it takes a long time to download those junk mails. I had tired to set up setting to stop them but now use. There are many newsletters and other ad stuff. My friend recommend me to use SpamSieve tool. I had never heard about this. Form where can I download it and what are the features of this tool. In what way does it protect my mails from spam e-mails. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to download SpamSieve for MAC

SpamSieve is a powerful spam filtering tool on MAC plat form. It is a freeware tool and available on the official site for free download. I had also provided the download link below. You can simply download and install it. The tool is blocks spams mails and hence clears up your inbox space. The tools scans your address book and understands that what messages must be allowed. In this way it differentiates between the spam mails and your private message. If you configure rules in it then it really hard for junk mails to reach your inbox. The tool is much better in this case and very easy to use. The below link is for the latest version with new enhancements.
    SpamSieve for MAC

Yes SpamSieve is the right and best tools to block unwanted mails in your inbox. It is done by using the powerful Bayesian spam filtering to the most popular and widely used e-mail clients. The mainly targets you address book and only allow the mails from the emails mentioned in the address book. The tool is highly accurate and does not has any false impart on the system. The tools easily integrates with any e-mail client to give you much better experience. And in additional you receive a great filtering solution. It maintains a blocklist by its own self. You can customize a whitelist for the allowed people and blocklist will be assigned automatically or on your need.

SpamSieve is a spam filtering tool for MAC e-mail clients. It is a quick and easy to use filtering tool. You can simply customize as you need and then the rest is done by it. The spam mails are blocked and you will not more get affected by it. The tool is accurate and much better. Compatible with all MAC e-mail clients. You can manually configure a block list for those mails whom you do not want. Other than this is automatically maintains by allowing the mails of address book members only.