Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need a Nero Type DVD burner for MAC

Operating Systems

Old 18-09-2009

Need a Nero Type DVD burner for MAC

Hi,
I had recently purchased a MAC notebook. I want a DVD burning software which is similar to Nero. I had used Nero many times and according to me it is the most easiest tool to create different type of DVD disc. I am not happy with the tool provided in MAC. Does Nero comes in MAC version. If yes then from where can I download the same. Thanks in advance.

Old 18-09-2009

Re: Need a Nero Type DVD burner for MAC

I will recommend you to use ImTOO DVD Copy application. It is an awesome DVD burner and copy tool for MAC. The tool offers all type of features and other supports what Nero gives like burning, backup, multimedia ,etc. The disc is generated in high quality. It is the most simplest solution to create backup and DVD copy. The tool is easy, fast and reliable. You can even copy your favorite part from the DVD by this tool. Supports a range of applications and formats.

MAC DVD Burner
Old 18-09-2009
Dr. V

Try Toast 10 for MAC. It is the best tool for playing DVD in MAC. It offers you burning, copy, music player and video player. You can simply burn and erase a disc quickly. You can burn music, video, photo and data files on to CD and DVD. You can also simply copy a disc just by one click. You can create your own MP3 library from a tape device or any other device and burn it on a disc. But the only issue is that it is not free you will have to buy a license key.
Old 18-09-2009

The only best tool I recommend is DVD Creator. The iSkysoft DVD Creator is fully compatible with MAC and supports a wide range of audio and video file formats. For example avi, 3gp, dat, wmve, ts, tp, etc. You can adjust the video ration and used the cropping and adjusting video effect. You can simply create a fully customizable DVD menu in it. The tool also has a cool Mac Video to DVD Converter. It is highly compatible with a range of DVD tools like sony, asus, lg, samsung, etc.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,