Thread: What is Boujou

What is Boujou

Hi,
    I need some information on Bboujou. What is it. I just know that it is a Graphic designing software may be for Linux. I have a Ubuntu system and currently I am working 3D Studio Max. I need a proper graphic tool on Linux platforms. I really found hard to locate applications for Linux based systems. Currently I just found this one. So if anyone is familiar then please list some information on the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is Boujou

It is a award winning tool which is used to add a post production effects to an application. It is completely automated tool that is a match moving application. The software comes in Boujou 5 and Boujou 4 versions. The new Boujou 5 offers you more than just a 3D designing software. It offers motion capture and understanding a image system. It is used for entertainment and for other purpose.

Re: What is Boujou

I will list you some specification for the Boujou 5 version. The tool is equipped with a global camera solving technique. This is used for getting better results. The news sequential solver removes the issue of fps. The tool a has a ability to handle many independent parts of a shot taken in a multiple ways. It also allows a user to stop and access any part at any time. The tool is equipped with a functional graph editor. It saves you time and money in order to get a dedicated animation packages. The tool works on cross platforms.

Re: What is Bboujou

Boujou is a match moving software. This tool has a automated tracking system and camera calibration. This tool is used for various purpose to get the image more clear and from different directions. It is used by entertainment and defense organization. The application gives animators to get a visual effect from complex camera tracks and in the same way calibrate the data from other video material. The tool has contributed a lot to high-profile movies and TV productions.