Thread: Limpus Lite or Ubuntu Remix

Limpus Lite or Ubuntu Remix

Hi,

I am planning to buy Asus Eee and along with that i will be receiving either Limpus Lite or Ubuntu Remix as my operating system and i don't have any ideas either of the operating system. Can anyone provide me some information about it or recommend me which operating system is user friendly, and has much security etc. Please reply to this thread because your view would be very helpful for me.

Limpus Lite or Ubuntu Remix

There is no issue if you change your operating system to Windows or any other OS which you like it. But i would suggest you to go with Linpus Lite it gives instant access to recent and favorite websites, communication tools, applications and multimedia; it adds cutting edge clutter 3D technology and at the same time places are easier to remember and more fun; and it has integrated all the key features and benefits of Moblin V2 with an additional Intel UX user version.

Linpus Lite or Ubuntu Remix

Instead of going with Linpus Lite i would recommend you to once have a look at Ubuntu Remix which is optimized to run on a new category of affordable Internet-centric devices called netbooks. It includes also includes a new consumer-friendly interface that allows users to quickly and easily get on-line and use their favorite applications. This interface is optimized for a retail sales environment. this means that you can now download the disk image of Ubuntu netBook Remix, which allows to run this operating system with a flash drive connected to the USB port without installing it on the hard drive. However, exactly, you can also use the flash drive to install this software platform. You can also set a new interface on top of Ubuntu Remix netBook normal Ubuntu system, you type "sudo apt-get install ubuntu-NETBOOK-remix" in the terminal window.