Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Avoid delete confirmation in Windows Vista

Operating Systems

Old 09-09-2009

Avoid delete confirmation in Windows Vista

Hello , i have a windows Vista system , now the problem is not much big , but is still annoying , whenever i try to delete anything from my vista computer , it give pop message for confirmation of deletion , can you tell me how can i avoid this delete confirmation , because normally i keep putting lots of stuf and deletes them , so please help , thanks in advance

Old 09-09-2009

Re: Avoid delete confirmation in Windows Vista

To avoid having to confirm the deletion of a file and if you dont want to get that irritating confirmation bvox then you just hold the SHIFT key supported by delete during removal and the Files will be deleted directly.but remember this way files will get deleted permanently
Old 09-09-2009

Whenever you delete a file Windows Vista, Windows asks whether you "are you sure you want to move this folder to the trash?". This is generally a good thing, it avoids deleting files accidentally, but if you need to do the cleaning and then delete many files, it becomes quite annoying to click each time on this message. i Would say dont Disable this message
Old 09-09-2009

There is a simple way to disable this message, and that is what we see:
  1. Right-click on the Recycle Bin and choose Properties.
  2. At once you're on the properties page of the Recycle Bin ,you need to uncheck the box before the option that appears to request to confirm deletion.
  3. Which doen click "apply" on the OK button.
  4. After cleaning , i Recommend you to Turn it On

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,