Thread: Windows 7 running very slow & freezing too

Windows 7 running very slow & freezing too

Hi,

I have installed windows 7 RC & I am facing speed problem. The system is really slow in-spite of my good configuration. Most of the time it freezes. Earlier I had VISTA & it was working smooth. I don't know why windows 7 is hogging my resources so much. It freezes very often.
    If anyone of you could let me know what could be wrong & what I need to do to solve this problem?

Re: Windows 7 running very slow & freezing too

If I am not wrong & i have been at your place I would have reinstalled windows 7 since this sounds to me as a problem of bad installation or corruption in files.
    lets see what our fellow members say about your problem.

This is my configuration:
    3.2GHz Pentium 4 CPU, 1GB RAM, 256mb RAM graphic card by nvidia.
    Is my configuration insufficient? maybe I should just add with a different 1GB ram.

Thanks again for looking at my post.

Get a good registry cleaner for your computer. Its a best way to clean & improve the windows 7 speed issue. This ensures you to solve Windows 7 freezing problem.

The software performs regular maintenance cleaning of the Windows file, and ensures that your system is free of errors. This is because most Windows 7 questions because the files are causing problems. With a huge number of files, settings, and options, the database is huge and is prone to error. These errors occur because of missing or damaged files and settings in the registry. A cleaning software scans the Windows registry off, determine the location of these errors, and restores them. This ensures for Windows 7 to solve freezing problem.

The cleaning software will also make Windows 7 faster & your computers all unused files in the Windows registry will be deleted. These files accumulate when you install and uninstall software and hardware. These files do not use and have sought to take unnecessary space. By deleting these files, ensures you a cleaning professional for Windows 7 to dispose of them freezing problem.

Another advanced feature of the cleaner is its capacity to regularly defragment the system so that it keeps giving optimum performance.

I hope this helps you.