Thread: Tool bar keep disappearing

Tool bar keep disappearing

Hello friends,

I have Windows xp sp2.Recently my WLM tool bar keeps vanishing and i found out if I ress either ALT or F10 i can see for a moment.This issue crawled suddenly with another problem which was vanishing of reading pane and that I handled to resolve but only to In box folder and problem still there So, any help is much appreciated..

Thanks for any help

Re: Tool bar keep disappearing

I had same issue like you of constantly vanishing and reappearing icons and taskbar. Explorer.exe kept crashing according to the eventview. after going through many articles me used a software called "SUPERAntiSpyware". Turned out I had a Trojan called Vundo. Funny thing is I tried Ad-aware prior, which in turn found out something other than just cookies which cleaned out my machine

If you need the menu bar to be always visible, click on the icon to the left of the Help at the right-hand end of the toolbar and choose Show all menus.I deal with junk by looking through the list and hitting 'Not junk mail' for messages I'm confident about and 'Delete' for ones I'm not sure about.Then i should empty the Junk folder without having to OK a dialogue box, and I can peruse unread messages in my 'Deleted items' folder to see whether they really were junk or not.

I have problems with this too... I figured out that when I choose/un choose either View Standard or Format Toolbars, only one or two buttons from the full toolbar shows... if I then click the green button, the entire toolbar shows up... but next time I open a document I have to go through the whole process again.