Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Change OEM Logo in Bios

Operating Systems

Old 05-09-2009

How to Change OEM Logo in Bios

I am an engineer and i always make fool to the customer.... but once i was caught by the by a costumer by seeing the OEM Logo which is in the Bios... Does anyone know How to Change the OEM Logo in the BIOS... ????

Old 05-09-2009

Re: How to Change OEM Logo in Bios

I think that is the Logo which is set bey the Motherboard Manufacturer... I think you talking about changing the logo present in Bios.... Which is already given in the Bios....! Actually this is not possible according to me...! Also if that is possible then it might cause you the damage.... So try to avoid it...!
Old 05-09-2009

This is possible to Change the OEM Logo in a Bios... But this is not an easy process to do it... For this you require a program which is able to edit your bios.... Then you require Bios Flash.... After That using the program you need to recompile the Bios.... & then after Flash your Bios it will change the logo Present in it...!
Old 05-09-2009

There are many editing programs available on the internet.... To change the OEM Logo in Bios... There are some similar threads found here .... Just have a look at it hopefully you find the perfect solution for it....!

Changing Bios Boot Logo and EPA Logo
AMI Bios full screen logo
Creating an OEM Logo
Old 23-10-2010

it is possible to change the bios logo, also epa logo.

with intel original boadrs it worked fine for me. no i am doing rnd on branded systems.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,