Thread: Taskbar stops responding

Taskbar stops responding

I am using Widows XP SP 3 as my operating system, everything was working fine but from few days whenever i try to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete for opening task bar it's get opened, but sometime task bar stop responding, i don't know what would be the issue, early i thought that some of the files might have got corrupted so i had reinstall my Operating system but still facing same issue. Does anyone facing such kind of issue ?

Taskbar stops responding

It seems that some of the software is causing some issue because of which your task bar get stop responding, in that case i would suggest you to restart your computer and start your computer in safe mode and have a check for the same, if you are facing same issue then there is some software which is freezing your task bar.

Taskbar stops responding

I have try to start my computer in safe mode and at the same time i have also uninstall all software then also i am facing same issue. I thought it might be some virus issue because of which my task bar stops responding, for that i have install latest version of antivirus and my system is virus free. Does anyone has any alternative solution to fix this issue. Thanks in Advance.

Taskbar stops responding

I was also facing similar type of issue in that case i would suggest you to do a Repair installation of Windows XP, over here it recopies all of the Operating system files with the original ones, if you are facing any issue with your file then this would solve your problem but before doing this it's better to have a system restore to previous date or else there might be some other issue too like RAM issue or CPU gets overheated etc.