Thread: what is a run time error

what is a run time error

Hello , i want to know what is a run time error , please tell me about these error , i am getting These Error message in my internet Explorer , please tell also how to solve these run time error , please tell me thanks in advance

Re: what is a run time error

The runtime error Happen when these software does not work. In this case, you need to Reinstalled the software

Definition:
    An Runtime error that occurs during the execution of a program. In contrast, compile-time errors occur while a program is being compiled. Runtime errors indicate bugs in the program or problems that the designers could do nothing about. For example, running out of memory will often cause a runtime error.

Definition of RUNTIME ERROR, Runtime Error is an error , occurring during execution. It differs from a bug , a bug makes it impossible to start a program.You can solve you problem with runtime error by doing this , goto control panel then Internet Options and in Advanced tab, do a reset and restart your pc

you can prevent it from appearing. To do this, follow these steps in Internet Explorer:

1. Click the Tools button , and then click Internet Options. Or, press ALT+T, and then press O.
    2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
    3. Click to select the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) and Disable script debugging (Other) check boxes, and then click to clear the Display a notification about every script error check box.
    4. Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.