Thread: Is DOCTOR.EXE a virus ?

Is DOCTOR.EXE a virus ?

Hi friends,

I am facing some issue with my Windows XP, today when i try to start my computer i found that it's working very slow when i try to find out the cause i have saw that MALWARE DOCTOR.EXE in the process tab was taking more usage of my CPU, i try to kill that process and then it was working fine, but if i reboot my computer again the same process get started and i don't have any idea about MALWARE DOCTOR.EXE. Does anyone has any information about it and does my computer is being infected by virus.

DOCTOR.EXE is a Malware

No DOCTOR.EXE not a virus it's an malware which is considered as a group of misleading and rogue programs. This file has been identified as a program that is undesirable to have running on your computer and it is normally being installed by Trojans that can do additional damage, slow down computer and make it display annoying ads. Malware Doctor performs fast system scan without user's permission and reports numerous infections which are not spyware.

delete DOCTOR.EXE

If you want to remove DOCTOR.EXE from your computer then you need to first click on Start then goto Run and type regedit and press enter, then a registry window would get open over there try find out the following HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run key and delete that key, now reboot your computer and at the same time also remove Malware Doctor from your computer too.

Downlaod removal for DOCTOR.EXE

Normally Malware Doctor 1.0 is not an anti-spyware so you shouldn’t expect it to clean your computer. Normally it is able to mimic anti-spyware activities like system scan and security warnings and according to me performance of the program is poor, try to unistall if from your system and after uninstalling, If you are still able to see that process then i would suggest you to download the following software which will remove DOCTOR.EXE from your computer.

Download