Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download Windows 7 Enterprise free 90 days trial

Operating Systems

Old 02-09-2009

Download Windows 7 Enterprise free 90 days trial

Download Windows 7 Enterprise free 90 days trial is available from Microsoft's Technet website. The download is made available for the final version so that IT professionals could get their hands on it and try their harware and software before hand buying the OS. Technet says that this 90-day trial will be benifical for the users as they could use this OS and could be more familiar with the user interface and new features included in the final version. Also, Windows 7 is the most awaited operating system this year. Lets just wait and watch if Windows 7 rises up to the users expectations on gets dumped like Vista...

Download available for everyone : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/e.../cc442495.aspx

Old 02-09-2009

re: Download Windows 7 Enterprise free 90 days trial

Hey, thats great news, I will download and install it right away. But i have a question, will it work on my computer? What is the minimum system requirements for Windows 7? Thanks!
Old 02-09-2009

Whats the difference between Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Enterprise? I have heard that there are 8 versions of Windows 7? Is it true? I hope i clear these doubts before i download it... Thanks though...
Old 02-09-2009

Windows 7 Enterprise :

This edition targets the enterprise segment of the market and will be sold through volume licensing to companies which have Software Assurance contract with Microsoft. Additional features include support for Multilingual User Interface packages, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and UNIX application support. Not available through retail or OEM channels, this edition will be distributed through Microsoft Software Assurance. As a result it includes several SA-only benefits, including a license allowing the running of multiple virtual machines, and activation via VLK.

Windows 7 Ultimate :

Windows 7 Ultimate contains the same features as Windows 7 Enterprise, but unlike that edition it will be available to home users on an individual license basis. Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional users will be able to upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate for a fee using Windows Anytime Upgrade if they wish to do so. Unlike Windows Vista Ultimate, the Windows 7 Ultimate edition will not include the Windows Ultimate Extras feature or any exclusive features.
Old 02-09-2009

Minimum System Requirements for Windows 7 Enterprise :
  • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 GB of RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
  • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
There are only 6 versions and not 8 version of Windows 7 :

Starter
Home Basic
Home Premium
Professional
Enterprise
Ultimate

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,