Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Search Settings 1.2 in Control Panel

Operating Systems

Old 02-09-2009

Search Settings 1.2 in Control Panel

Hello , i have a problem with these Search Settings Software ,Whenever i start my pc , first i get search settings 1.2 file missing , when i check it in the control panel , the software is found in the add/remove program list ,i tried to remove it but cannot remove it , please help me solve these problem

Old 02-09-2009

Re: Search Settings 1.2 in Control Panel

use the Revo Uninstaller to remove the Search Settings , it offers you an efficient way to globalize all modules and allow you to uninstall your programs in one window. it not only specializes in uninstalling but also can help in optimizing the Windows startup and deleting of temporary files. the Revo Uninstaller can list all programs installed on your system and uninstall them from a single window. Also, if for any reason the uninstallation fails, the program lets you perform force deletion of records.
Old 02-09-2009

Search Settings Seem to be a SPYWARE , so you should you use the SPYWARE TERMINATOR ,you can Increase your computer protection to the next level!. and Get a unique combination of real-time spyware protection and alerts that warn you against inadvertent entry into potentially dangerous websites.

install SPYWARE TERMINATOR
Old 02-09-2009

May be a program something like search is installed and uninstalled with glitches, , a way to fix this is to used the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility , Microsoft has updated the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility. With this tool, you can remove the information from the Windows Installer configuration of a program. You may want to remove the information from the Windows Installer configuration of a program if you have problems with installation (Setup).

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,