Thread: How to run system recovery in Gateway M6750

How to run system recovery in Gateway M6750

Hi,
    Does anyone knows how to run System recovery in Gateway M6750 laptop. My laptop is working extremely slow. I had tried to remove some non used computer program but still not progress. I think it is the time when I need to format it. But instead of that the Laptop has recovery setting. I do not know how to run. I also did not know how to format and install other setting. So running recovery settings could be easier. Help needed. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to run system recovery in Gateway M6750

You had received a system recovery disc with your laptop. Check it properly. The disc has all relevant software's for the laptop. You will just need to boot the laptop with the disc and the recovery will run automatically. The laptop is not formatted has all recovery settings. Click on Start > System Recovery. And run it. Select full system restore. The computer will restart and the entire system will be restored.

Here you can try to run a system restore setting to make your pc work faster. Click on Start Menu > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. In the menu select the second option Restore to earlier point. Select a old date and click on next. Then Windows will restart and you entire old settings will be restored without affecting the data.

First take a back up of your Data. There you can run the Windows Repair process to make your system fast. The repair process will not remove any of you current data and software neither it will format but it will repair all broken, missing and damaged system files that is making the system slow. Insert your Windows CD and restart your computer. Boot from CD and then select R from keyboard. Select the last option make not changes or leave the current settings. Press Enter. Windows will be restored.