Thread: Mfc71.dll Not Found

Mfc71.dll Not Found

Hi friends,

I am using Windows XP SP 3 as my operating system everything was working but today when i try to start my computer during startup i got the following message as The application has failed to start because mfc71.dll was not found. According to me this library is not part of the .NET Framework. So why does the application need it. Can anyone help me out with this error message.

Mfc71.dll Not Found

I was also getting same error message after finding alot over internet i came to know that mfc71.dll is a module belonging to WinSoftware. This process monitors your browsing habits and distributes the data back to the author's servers for analysis. Such errors can heavily influence the performance of your PC. This process is a security risk and should be removed from your system.

Mfc71.dll Not Found

If you are getting Mfc71.dll Not Found then i would suggest you to reinstall the application which cause this message and i am sure after which you won't get any error message. IF you are still getting same message then i would suggest you to have a system restore to previous date where you was not getting such kind of message. But reinstalling your application should solve your problem.

Download Mfc71.dll

Instead of doing such kind of things i would suggest you to directly download mfc71.dll without any cost and the file is compressed so you need an unzip software in order to use the file. For downloading mfc71.dll file click on download. After downloading you need to just click on the file and it will automatically install mfc71.dll on your computer and finally reboot your system.

Download