Thread: Windows Xp on HP HDX 18t

Windows Xp on HP HDX 18t

I was thinking of buying a HP HDX 18t, but there is a big problem in the laptop . it comes with Windows Vista and i want XP in my new laptop i have heard that there are some laptop of hp which will run vista only not XP am i right please reply .

Re: Windows Xp on HP HDX 18t

Dont knwo about the Xp but you can upgrade it to Windows 7 the much better version then the both Xp and vista and the best part is it is for free . See here for more information HP Shopping.

Well the only problem with buying the Laptop and trying to install XP is the risk that XP won't run properly at all. so there is no point to put it because it will be more @#@ then the vista so go for Windows 7

Why you want XP, go for Windows 7 it the best and you will be getting the full version . Your PC is on the Eligible Models list that has the power to upgrade it from vista to 7 , but Your PC must be purchased between June 26, 2009 to January 31, 2010 . be quick .

I dont think your pc can handel XP you can go for vista or 7 if you requierd Xp so much then you should go for a dual boot this would be the best one vista and other Xp this what i have done one my HP laptop . and for the driver you got to search for it . and it is going to take a lot of hard work and hours .