Thread: Application for creating Bootable Flash drive

Application for creating Bootable Flash drive

Hi.,, Thanks for all your tips and application you mentioned for creating Bootable Flash drive for Windows. I am a Windows 7 user and i tried doing that with BartPE, Nero and Windows based HP USB Disk Format Tool, but none of these worked perfectly for me.

So i request you guys to make me know some other nice application that can help me make Bootable USB drive Installers of my Windows 7 operating system ? Thanks for all you kindness.

Re: Application for creating Bootable Flash drive

Well, all apps that you mentioned have worked properly for. Anyways, fortunately i found a nice application that can help you for sure for creating bootable flash drive for Windows 7. Its WinToFlash that is a free tool used to create or make Bootable USB drive Installers of your Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 setup from CD or DVD to flash in some mouse clicks.This is about you can install your Windows from flash card, USB stick, HDD, etc to your computer or netbook.

Download WinToFlash

WinToFlash builds USB sticks from Windows installs with just a few clicks. This lets you transfer your Windows operating system setup from CD or DVD to USB or Flash Drive easily. It is designed to make the USB disks easy to make and easy to use, and that is a wonderful thing.And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD/DVD to flash card, for example, BartPE. After all you can erase your Flash card and format it with you Windows for every day use.

Thanks a lot for the quick help friends. That is all i needed. I'll give try later today and will let you know if any problem occurs.

Hope it works for me. I appreciate your help.