Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mpg to mov converter for mac

Operating Systems

Old 28-08-2009

Mpg to mov converter for mac

Hi,

I want to convert my mpeg files in to mov, so that i can play it in to my files in to Apple quicktime player. I have downloaded some program but its for windows and i am on Apple mac,Iím not having any luck figuring out how to do it on a Mac. please give me software which is compatible with mac.

Old 28-08-2009

Re: Mpg to mov converter for mac

You can try iPod Video Converter which i use to convert my MPEG1 videos to MPEG or MOV videos to convert or any other format. after Video iPod Converter. Free iPod Converter offers a relatively simple interface and allows you to convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, Real Video, as well as DivX, DVD video or Video CD.
Old 28-08-2009

Re: Mpg to mov converter for mac

Use MPG to MOV Converter for Mac , MPG converter for Mac itself carries a powerful codec pack that is able to convert between almost all video/ audio formats with fast speed and great output quality. You can use the program to work well with iMovie, iTunes, QuickTime by converting different video to their compatible formats. its Supported Apple OS: MAC OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5.7, Mac OS X 10.5.8, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and PC with Mac OS X.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,