Thread: Unknown Software Exception 0xc00000fd

Unknown Software Exception 0xc00000fd

Hello all together!

I'm new here and have to start immediately following matter, namely, as stated above in the title already, i get this error message every time when I try to load multiple pieces of music in Winamp. The error also occurs only in Winamp, to any other application. I have tried several versions of Winamp, it always comes the same error.

The error message is as follows:

The exception "unknown software exception" (0xc00000fd) has occurred in the application at location 0x0045f9f2.
    Click "OK" to exit the program.

What could be the problem?
    Maybe a software conflict?

I would be glad if I could help someone.

Re: Unknown Software Exception 0xc00000fd

To resolve error message Unknown Software Exception 0xc00000fd, exclude the Svchost.exe file :

Add the Svchost.exe executable file to the Aventail Connect exclusion list. The Svchost.exe file is stored in the %Systemroot%\System32 folder. For example, this file may be in the following location:
    C:\Windows\System32

Re: Unknown Software Exception 0xc00000fd

Ok, close it I have solved by myself, and here's more or less as solutions for those who pass them in the future as well.

It was apparently some kind of virus that gets into the system folder recycler, but additionally modifies the registry so that you can not see hidden files or system, which makes it be more annoying and eliminate dificl, searching other forums, I found as a reagent to view hidden files which I put below :

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced]
    "HideFileExt" = dword: 00000000
    "Hidden" =-
    "Hidden" = dword: 00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]
    ; This entry redisplays the option - Folder Options --
    "NoFolderOptions" = dword: 00000001

Go speak to
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentV ersionExplorerAdvancedFolderHiddenSHOWALL

An entry called CheckedValue which is of type alphanumeric (but that should be of type DWORD), remove that entry of alphanumeric type and create another with the same name but with the type DWORD, and give value 1.

By this I think it can see your hidden system files when you activate the option in the admin folder, if not anyway Also, check that the input is equivalent DefaultValue 2.

Also within HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentV ersionExplorerAdvancedFolderHiddenNOHIDDEN
    for the same inputs, and that these entries have the value 2.

To view hidden system files, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentV ersionExplorerAdvancedFolderSuperHidden and look the same inputs, fijate that both have the value 0.

After that, you can go to the recycler folder, and there is usually a single file, if more can be that one is the "virus", for this case review to compare other computers and in most if not all there was only one file, but still in which more than one had ended in 1003, so that eliminates that differed, of course not be left, since they said it was being used, so use the unlocker (a program to unlock those files are not deleted or anything left) and ready

restart the machine and no problem, even so, turn off system restore, and turn again to avoid it became again if it restored or something, whether viewed as viruses that are minds in the files to restore, and last pass new anti-virus and anti-spyware, to secure, and ready for new work.