Thread: Error: problem opening file for reading

Error: problem opening file for reading

My friends is having MSI board with him and he was trying to flash his BIOS but when he was trying to do it he got a message as unsuccessful bios flashes, so he has come at my place for help. So i have created a Boot able Cd by using Winrar files. When i was trying to boot up i got an message as Error: problem opening file for reading. Does anyone know what should i do in this case.

In that case i would suggest you to download the latest version of BIOS for your motherboard and then try to create a bootable USB and then try to flash the BIOS, after that i am sure you won't get any problem opening file for reading message. Hope it works for you, normally you get such kind of message because some of the files might have got corrupted.

Problem opening file for reading

I am also getting such kind of message in Corel Draw 7. When i am trying to reload corel draw 7 on my Windows XP, at that time i am getting Problem opening file for reading. I am getting this message when the progress bar is at 40%. Can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue.

It seems that some of the files might have got corrupted when you are trying to install your Corel , in that case try to have the fresh copy of Corel and after which i am sure you won't be facing any issue and such kind of issue was first identified in v.10. Such kind of things happen when nested groups of objects left in the Desktop area which also causes a file to become corrupted at save.