Thread: C:/PROGRA~1\Java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe parameter is incorrect

C:/PROGRA~1\Java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe parameter is incorrect

Hi

When I opened the page on Internet explorer, the computer gives always pop-up, that says C:/PROGRA~1\Java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe parameter is incorrect. What should I do ?? I have Win Vista on my computer.
    I never learned the computer may be too much a professional can not understand, please tell me the general method with which I can solve my problem ???

Re: C:/PROGRA~1\Java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe parameter is incorrect

Have you tried again to uninstall the java and reinstalled java ?? Go to control pane, add/remove programs. And have you tried the latest Java update ??

To remove Error message : C:/PROGRA~1\Java\jre6\bin\ssvagent.exe parameter is incorrectin Internet Explorer, go to Tools, under Manage Add-ons, select Enable or Disable Add-ons, then Click on SSVHelper Class and
    Select Disable under Settings.

I have Vista Home Premium 32 bit and a software program called Secunia keeps telling me that my JAVA update is out of date and I need to install the latest version. however, on trying to install the latest version, I get error code 25099, the installer could not be unzipped. Sun micro recommends uninstalling the folder C\program files\java\jre6, but when I try to, it says the file is in use by the system and can't be deleted or I cannot access the file. I've tried uninstalling the User Account Control, no difference. I cannot get rid of 'jre6'! And until I do, I cannot update JAVA! Seems to me, though, that my PC is running normally without JAVA, plays all my games and videos. Suggestions?
    Thanks

Use Unlocker software to unlock any handles and system processes that might hold the file and keep it from deleting. Download Unlocker.

Thanks for the try, Glenny. I right-clicked jre6 and used the unlocker , no message appeared and I couldn't erase jusched.exe,it's still protected under the folder 'bin'. Any other advice?
    Thanks

"jusched.exe" belongs to Java - this is an OS independent application environment. End the running process jusched.exe with Task Manager.

Java claims the only way around error 25099 is to completely remove all contents of folder 'jre6',which contains 'jusched,exe' in the subfolder 'bin'. Unless I can completely remove everything in 'jre6', I can't download java, as I continually get the 25099 error code,'cannot unzip core files'. So shutting down 'jusched.exe' with control panel still leaves it in the jre6 "bin" folder and I can't install java.