Thread: Mac Os X Snow Leopard release date?

Mac Os X Snow Leopard release date?

Hey guys, m planning to buy the new mac with OS X Snow Leopard, can anyone gues when is it releasing? I checked with apple last month but didn't get any useful information... Does anyone know about it, do help...

Re: Mac Os X Snow Leopard release date?

Dude, first search propely before creating an topic, someone just posted the news : http://forums.techarena.in/web-news-trends/1237306.htm Have a look... Well Mac OS X Snow Leopard is releasing on 28th August '09, that meas on this friday... Check with apple showroom near you for advance booking if they provide any...

Yeah, i just read it today morning on the Apple's website that they are gonna ship this awaited Operating System on 28th of August. They have also started accepting pre-orders. If any one of you wanted to order it now, you can visit any of the Apple’s retail stores and Apple Authorized Resellers, and that Apple’s online store.

I am not sure if there is an apple store/showroom in my area, will check it out later. But how about purchasing it from apple? When will i be able to place my order for Snow Leopard or a new Mac with Snow Leopard? Please help pals...

Hey, thats great news, i have been waiting for Snow Leopard for a long time. I can't wait to get my hands on snow leopard. Well i have a question, can i upgrade my already existing Leopard to Snow Leopard? How much will the upgrade cost? Or i should go for new Snow Leopard? Please help me on this guys...

You can pre-order Snow Leopard from apple right now. You can also update Snow Leopard from Leopard at the price on U.S. $ 28 which comes to Rs. 1344. Update would be better as its quite cheap if you already own a mac... All the best! Check this for more details : http://store.apple.com/us/product/MAC_OS_X_SNGL