Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

HP Pavilion 522n Desktop Multimedia Audio Controller

Operating Systems

Old 24-08-2009

HP Pavilion 522n Desktop Multimedia Audio Controller

Hello ,I Have a HP Pavilion 522n Desktop Computer , the problem is that i cannot hear any sound on my computer , when i checked the device manager , the Multimedia Audio Controller was marked as Yellow exclamation mark , Can you tell me how can i Solve this problem , please help me thanks in advance

Old 24-08-2009

Re: HP Pavilion 522n Desktop Multimedia Audio Controller

The following software and drivers are compatible with your product and the operating system Microsoft Windows XP»

Microsoft Windows XP

If your operating system is not listed, HP does not currently have software or driver downloads available for your product for that operating system, or they are not available in the language you have chosen. To look for a driver in another language, change the software/driver language by clicking the "Change your software/driver language:" link on this page to see what drivers are available for your operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , ,