Thread: How to recover deleted cookie files

How to recover deleted cookie files

I am running windows xp on my system and internet explorer 7. The problem i my cookie files are accidentally deleted from my system and now i want to recover it... can anyone tell me how do i recover deleted cookie files?

Re: How to recover deleted cookie files

You can recover deleted cookie files by using Restoration software. It recover files that were removed from the recycle bin or directly deleted from within Windows. When you delete a file it goes to the recycle bin, Restoration does not require installation and can also run from a Floppy disk.

When you delete a file it goes to the recycle bin and when you empty the recycle bin the pointers (reference link the the file) to that file are deleted. To retrieve these files you will need a EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard, it recover deleted files emptied from Recycle Bin or lost data due to partition loss or damage, software crash, virus infection, unexpected shutdown or any other unknown reasons.

When you clear your cache you clear every type of cookie either tracking or normal and you also clear the temp internet folder, you can use System Restore feature to recover the deleted data from windows xp system.System Restore takes snapshots of your computer system and saves them as restore points.