Thread: Download MiraWorldTV for Windows Media Center

Download MiraWorldTV for Windows Media Center

Hi,
    I recently discovered MiraWorld TV plugin for my Windows Vista Media Center. I had just have my hand on it. But before installing the plugin lets learn about some user feed backs. Guys if anyone using it send me some feedback's on the plugin. Because before that I had download a free games plug in which screwed up my Media center. Whenever I select some free download it hangs up my media center. After a long homework on it I had uninstalled it anyhow. Now thing are fine. So before jumping on any other plugin I will preferred to read about it. I am quiet interested to use this plugin. Thanks in advance regarding this topic.

Re: Download MiraWorldTV for Windows Media Center

I am using the same right now. The plug in great and easy to use. Once it is installed then you will get access to worldwide channel on your screen. Only the plug in is not necessary. You will also need a good tuner and a digital box. The plugin streams TV channels which are available online with a simple interface under Vista Media Center. The feature supports favorite channel list browsed by category like sports, movies, etc. The UI is easy to use and clearly visible. So try it out.

MiraWorld TV2 is simple digital TV broadcasting service. It is a free plug in Windows Vista Center. It can give access to various HD channels from the web. You will need to subscribe for the service that means it not free. It also supports favorite channels and other browsing option. You can use your remote up and down key to catch up your channel quiet easily. The plug works on a very simple user interface. So that means it very easy to use and does put any extra pressure on your media center pc.

It is a similar plug in for media center as there are many. So you can just check an use a trail version to get a feel of the product. The main motive of channel is to broadcast international TV content on the Media center pc without any much effort. If you have the entire package of products like a Digital set top box, TV Tuner card and a Media center then you will face any issue. I had seen a nice long list of channels which are beautifully integrated in the Media Center. You can mark you favorite channels and view them later.