Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Directshow decoder to play Dolby Ac3 Audio

Operating Systems

Old 24-08-2009

Directshow decoder to play Dolby Ac3 Audio

Hi,

I have Recently installed DivX Player 6.4 on my pc to play divx files but i could not get Sound while playing videos. when i play videos it says that “The file contains a track in the Dolby AC3 Audio code “8192” format. You may need to install a Directshow decoder for this audio format. From where i can download Directshow decoder to play Dolby Ac3 Audio. I tried Gspot program but it don’t understand it either. I seriously need your help.

Please help me

Old 24-08-2009

Re: Directshow decoder to play Dolby Ac3 Audio

You need to Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, Download K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 4.3.1 - Its Free !!. It will play all audio and video files including the audio format you mentioned above. You can also try AC3 Filter.
Old 24-08-2009
Dr. V

Re: Directshow decoder to play Dolby Ac3 Audio

You Need AC3 Filter, AC3Filter is high quality freeware DirectShow audio decoder and processor filter used to decode audio tracks in movies (DVD, MPEG4 and others). It has a priority on wide functionality and convenient settings. AC3 Filter can decode following audio formats: AC3 / DTS / MPEG Audio. It also supports multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) outputs.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,