Thread: Windows Vista Media Center TV pack

Windows Vista Media Center TV pack

Hi,
    I have a Windows Vista Media Center connected to my Home theater system. Recently I was facing up broadcasting issues for some channels. After updating the firmware thing goes fine back again. Now I heard that Microsoft has some TV pack update for Vista Media center. Does anyone uses that. What is update about and will it fix up those common broad casting errors on my Media Center PC. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows Vista Media Center TV pack

The update was released this year on February. The update was for Windows Vista Media center to roll up the issues in it. The problem fixed by this update are that in screensaver mode you can play your music, continous playback problem solve, with a DVB support, scheduled data recording error fixed, crash problems, better performance. Download the same from below link.

TV Pack update

Run the update from the official site of Microsoft. The update was launched to fix the very common problem like sync channels, screen saver timeout, playback problem. After updating you will notice the performance has increased more as compare to the older time. The update can be found on the official site of Microsoft for a free download. You need not to worry about any system conflict errors.

The update fixes up the most major issues in Windows Media Center. The update is dedicated to TV syncing and playback problem. Everytime my playack song stopped when the screen saver was launched automatically after 10 mins. But after the update the issue is cleared. Now the media center offers a much longer playback time. The main feature of the update is that it avoid a system crash when you remove your TV Tuner card.