Thread: Free Download Real player gold

Free Download Real player gold

Hello , I want Download the free Real Player Gold Edition , i think it was one of the Best players i Had , i formatted my Pc ,and lost the installation of real player gold , it was given to me by my brother , but since he is away , so can you tell me where can i free download the real player Gold , please help me Thanks in advance

Re: Free Download Real player gold

Download Real Player 11 gold Free

Real Player 11 (Gold) is to download online video From sites like youtube, dailymotion ,....The minimum configuration in its RealPlayer 11 gold version is Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, and Vistainstalling the 11 gold version is generally easier than previous versions , One of the new real player 11 gold is its recording function (in the free version). You can record streaming whatsoever in reading the clip in the player by simply pressing the record button

The original famous player to play *. rm, *. ram, and all kinds of format files. TheRealPlayer 11 Gold allows you to download all the videos you want on your list of personal video. Recover videos on hundreds of websites in one click. Watch them where you want, whenever you want. Enjoy the online music service, offering a wide choice of legal music.

Download RealPlayer11GOLD.exe

Compatible XP and Vista, the latest version of RealPlayer 11 Gold has a function that allows you to download and save-the-flv video that you watch on sites like YouTube, DailyMotion or the sites of online TV. Videos on YouTube are saved as FLV and can be integrated into the library to enrich it. RealPlayer perform fairly well in the management of files, even if it stumbles on some formats such as Flac. The player proposes an automatic search for the codec or missing extension . it can also read and burn CDs and DVDs. The management of the library is more conventional, with classification by types, selection and variety of tasks ranging from monitoring of files to create playlists automatically. The videos appear as thumbnails in the library.

The ergonomics of the Real player gold is quite close to that of Windows Media Player from Microsoft with full screen display, fashion film, ten graphic equalizer and video settings for the image. Note that a current sequence is not included in the event of closure of the player. RealNetworks proposes a "Plus" RealPlayer which charged you for DVD burning, conversion of manual files and transfer video to iPod.

i Am Rumalwar i mobile phone nktel e55 any games not donwload but reason not seen install but why are reason my phone so kindle request my phone gamesh donwloading help

Quote Originally Posted by rumalwar View Post
    i Am Rumalwar i mobile phone nktel e55 any games not donwload but reason not seen install but why are reason my phone so kindle request my phone gamesh donwloading help
    I think that the nktel e55 china mobile phone supports only java games, so you can try searching for java games that can be installed on your phone. Usually, as there are no valid manufacturers for china mobile phones, hence it doesnt support many games and applications or such, but you can give it a try, read some similar topics here - Free Download Games & Applications for China Mobile