Thread: Downgrade Directx 10 to Directx 9

Downgrade Directx 10 to Directx 9

Hello , I need to downgrade from the Directx 10 to Directx 9 , Can you tell me how Can i downgrade my Current Directx 10 from my computer , actually the directx seem to much buggy form my graphics so i thought to downgrade it , but dont know the correct procedure to do it ,please help me solve this problem

Re: Downgrade Directx 10 to Directx 9

it might be Impossible to do , so You can try system restore , you can use the Start menu, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore, Restore my computer to an earlier date option.in that windows You click on a day marked in bold to select a restore point. By clicking next , your system will be restore to earlier date , where directx 9 was installed instead of directx 10.

Directx Eradicater
    This software allows you to uninstall DirectX from version 2 to version 9.0. It may also delete expired versions of DirectX 6 beta, core or full version.
    Warning: you use this program at your own risk, back up your files system.dat and user.dat before installing it.

Some of you have probably already installed a beta version of DirectX on you system, and might be regretting minutes after encountering bugs or stability problems. Or having to deal with a message every 5 minutes telling you that your version has expired. the simplest solution is to reinstall an official version of DirectX. Unfortunately it was not possible until uninstalling a beta version of DirectX, it is now possible with DirectX Buster. To uninstall DirectX just install the software press the start button and reinstall an official version of DirectX for everything to go in order.