Thread: cannot move the item in outlook

cannot move the item in outlook

Hello , I have outlook installed on computer , the problem is that i get a error message When i try to move an item in outlook , the error message is as follows , Can not move the items. Unable to move the item. It has already been moved or deleted or access was denied. Can you tell me how can i solve this problem , please help me thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: cannot move the item in outlook

To resolve this problem, verify that all items with attachments are either opened or deleted when you receive them. You can use the preview pane in Outlook to display messages. This opens the messages and allows the analysis takes place. It may delay side in the process while testing occurs.

This behavior occurs because Hotmail does not allow you to drag a message from your Hotmail Inbox to the Hotmail Bulk Mail folder because the Bulk Mail folder is reserved for use by Hotmail Inbox Protector feature. This feature automatically moves incoming messages from the Inbox to the Bulk Mail folder if the message is perceived to be unwanted or unsolicited advertising (junk mail).There is not an available work around at this time other than do not move messages from your Hotmail Inbox to your Hotmail Bulk Mail folder.

To resolve this issue, remove the explicit Deny for the Everyone group on these permissions:

• Start Exchange System Manager.
    • Under the Folders object, right-click the Public Folders object, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab, and then click the Everyone group.
    • Click to de-select the Deny check box for the three following permissions:

• Create public folder
      • Create top level public folder
      • Create named properties in the information store
    • Click Apply, and then click OK to close the properties.