Thread: How to Check the Registry

How to Check the Registry

I am having some issue with my registry & wanted to know the the registry record of my computer.... But i don't know it is possible.... Can anyone tell how to check the registry ????

Re: How to Check the Registry

You can see his registry execute the program regedit. As he said in START > CMD > regedit. I do not recommend the edition of this registry unless she really knows what she is doing. There are several automated programs that can verify and clean the Registry. Also they offer the possibility of making a copy of its registry in case of a emergency.

Yes, CCleaner is the best one! It is not only the control and it fixes his registry free, but also it eliminates of Internet of his history, the unnecessary archives of your computer, but also it allows him to form his beginning, the safe uninstall, and to eliminate the restoration points. All this FREE. Also he is very safe, effective and trustworthy. I know all this because when my equipment worked, the technicians in a repair shop unloaded for me. It remembers, is FREE. Here it is the unloading connection:

Try limiting the amount of memory that Windows uses. If limiting the amount of memory that Windows uses resolves the issue, the problem is a defective memory chip. To limit the amount of memory Windows uses, follow these steps:

1. Restart Windows in Safe mode. To do so, restart your computer, press and hold down the CTRL key until the Windows 98 Startup menu appears, and then choose Safe Mode.
    2. Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, point to System Tools, and then click System Information.
    3. On the Tools menu, click System Configuration Utility.
    4. On the General tab, click Advanced.
    5. Click to select the Limit Memory To <n> MB check box, and set the value to 16 megabytes (MB).
      NOTE: Limiting memory to less than 16 MB may prevent Windows from loading. If you are unable to start Windows normally, start Windows in Safe mode and then disable this option by pressing and holding down the SHIFT key throughout startup.
    6. Click OK, and then click OK.
    7. Restart your computer normally.