Thread: Windows 7 Timernuke

Windows 7 Timernuke

I got Timernuke application for windows 7 from some torrent site, its saying that it removes expiry date ,watermark timernuke and send feedback request from my Windows beta version. But i'm afraid to use it, hence its from torrent site. So anyone has use it ever ? Can i go ahead with this utility?

Re: Windows 7 Timernuke

Windows 7 RC is available for free use then i don't think so there is any need of using this kind of applications, and yes you should afraid before using them, they may invite many problem to your system. So you it at your own risk.

As i got info about this applications is, TimerNuke stops and changes the startup type of sppsvc (Software Protection), sppuinotify (SPP Notification Service) and SLUINotify (SL UI Notification Service) services to disable. On run , it will remove the the send feedback button and desktop watermark . TimerNuke that counts the remaining beta test period of Windows 7 will also get removed after the successful application of the patch . TimerNuke simply takes ownership and full control permissions on the following files, before backing them up and finally deleting them away.

%SYSPATH%\SLLUA.exe
    %SYSPATH%\sppsvc.exe
    %SYSPATH%\SLUI.exe
    %SYSPATH%\sppuinotify.dll
    %SYSPATH%\SLUINotify.dll

Thread closed. Last warning , don't talk on the stuffs like crack, hack etc. Read the forum rules if you haven't yet.