Thread: Deleting Unused Program Folders

Deleting Unused Program Folders

Hello , i want to Deleted some of the Unused program Folders from my computer , Actually i have lots of folders left due to uninstall software, deleted program , Can you tell me how Can i delete the unused program Folders, please help me thanks in advance

Re: Deleting Unused Program Folders

Use CCleaner , This software ensures that all files that are no longer needed by your system and therefore unnecessarily cluttering your hard drive are removed with a simple mouse click on the button "Run Cleaner". Thus, temporary files, cache files, cookies, browsing history, lists of recent documents and the unnecessary entries in the registry can be removed easily

Might Want to try the TuneUp , it optimizes the performance of your computer, corrects problems and helps you adapt your system to your needs. You can remove unnecessary files from your hard drive, clean, optimize, recover deleted files, optimize memory and more. In addition, you can analyze your system, receive automatic suggestions for potential improvements and view detailed information of your hardware. Of TuneUp Utilities also includes an uninstaller program. A very interesting, with many features aimed at both beginners and advanced users.

Empty Temp Folders
    Empty Temp Folders is a freeware allowing you to easily clean your temporary files, your cookies, your Internet history ...

Also use the Windows Disk Cleanup tool
    The Disk Cleanup tool helps you free up space on your hard disk by searching your disk files that you can safely delete. You can choose to delete some files or all. Use Disk Cleanup to perform the following tasks to free up space on your hard disk:

You can start Disk Cleanup using any of the following methods: Click Start, then Run. In the Open box, type cleanmgr and click OK.

- Or --

Click Start, point to All Programs, click Accessories, System Tools and click Disk Cleanup.

- Or --
    In Windows Explorer or My Computer, right click on the disk on which you want to free up space, click Properties, click the General tab, then click Disk Cleanup.