Thread: File\i386\biosinfo.inf could not be loaded

File\i386\biosinfo.inf could not be loaded

I am facing some issue with my computer due to some virus issue, i had recently formatted my local drive and had a fresh installation of Windows XP Professional at the time of installation i am getting an error message as File /biosinfo.inf could not be loaded. The error code is 4102. Press any key to exit. I have tried other boot disk to but still facing same issue. Any and all information would be helpful.

To overcome from this message i would suggest you to copy biosinfo.inf from the windows Cd and paste it in C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386 but while doing this make sure you are copying pasting the right file and at right place because by mistake you have copied some another file then this would create a big problem.

I have try to copy paste the file at proper location but still getting same message and at the same time i have also try to use system restore but was not able to perform that task too. Does anyone has any alternative method to over come from File\i386\biosinfo.inf could not be loaded error message.

The last open with you is to format you computer and reinstall your Operating system but before that try to make a bootable floppy by inserting Win XP CD is in the CD/DVD Drive not goto command prompt goto A:\ prompt type: D: then press enter , then type D:\ prompt type: cd i386 then press enter, then D:\i386\ prompt type: copy biosinfo.inf C: then press enter and then copy it to your computer.