Thread: I Have No Audio Device Installed in My Computer

I Have No Audio Device Installed in My Computer

Hello , I wanted to install the software for my TV tuner card , but my pc crashed during installation. It had already happened to crash several times before, but the problem is that when I rebooted, I had no sound. I tried reinstalling the drivers for my motherboard (A7N8X Deluxe, which has integrated sound) but nothing. I do not think there are problems with drivers. In the control panel, if i check in the device manager then it says that no audio device installed , Can someone help me solve these problem , thanks in advance for your Advance

Re: I Have No Audio Device Installed in My Computer

I had the same problem, Here How I solve it: Right click My computer/System tab "Hardware" then "Device Manager/Sound,Video and Game controllers" by right-clicking on "Realteck AC'97 Audio" and "property" , I disabled the device disabled it , after that I reinstalled it , it fixed my problem

You may need to reinstall your motherboard chipset driver..reboot the system...and then reinstall the audio driver , if you still faced this problem, and "No Audio Error" message appears on your screen, then you need to initially check your computer's BIOS and ensure that the audio is set to "auto" mode. You should also check if you have installed the correct drivers needed by the audio device attached to your computer in order for it to work properly.

Goto Control panel >Administrator tool >Services >Right click on Windows Audio properties > then restart the SERVICE or you can Accessed it this way also Go to start, run, type in services.msc; then scroll down down until you find windows audio. Right click windows audio and select properties, then look for where it says startup type, make sure that selection is set to automatic. Make sure you restart after doing this.
    This should be the fix to it.