Thread: How do You Change mp4 to mp3

How do You Change mp4 to mp3

Hello , i Have some mp3 Files that I want to change to Mp3 Format Can you tell me How can i change these Mp4 Files into mp3 format , do i need a special software to do this , please help me thanks in advance

Re: How do You Change mp4 to mp3

You can try dBpowerAMP Music Converter it must convert mp4 to mp3, dBpowerAMP Music Converter is an indispensable utility for converting audio files from one format to another. The application is able to transform the music directly from an audio CD! The software can convert MP3 and WAV document. You can download additional component that adds support for AAC, the MP4, the OGG, CDA or the WMA, for example. dBpowerAMP Music Converter can apply effects to enhance tracks such as standardization of the volume. The program is very easy to use it just select the file to convert in Windows Explorer and then choose the conversion from the context menu. Finally, dBpowerAMP Music Converter adds a tooltip and an improved tab to the properties of audio documents in Windows. And you find the information in the tags without having to open a specific program.

if you want to convert MP4 to MP3 you must do with "River Past audio converter" and it is good , River Past Audio Converter converts WAV, MP3 or WMA in a wide range of audio formats. The program can convert WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG and Unix Audio. It is also able to extract the audio video AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 as well as compressed MOV files to MPEG-4.

Easy CD-DA Extractor Xtractor is an audio CD for Windows (CD ripper) able
    encode directly to MP3 and Ogg / Vorbis. It also includes support for CDDB to automatically retrieve the names of tracks on the CD audio via internet. The application manages the level of quality during extraction, and the tags of your music files. A module that allows you to burn to CD or DVD of your files is available in the software.