Thread: Create h264 audio by Nero in Linux

Create h264 audio by Nero in Linux

I have Linux pc. I can create a h264 sound format in Windows because of tons of audio converter. But what about Linux. If I am using Ubuntu and then how can I create the same in the different operating system. I need a audio converter for Linux to create multiple sound formats without using a command line tool. Also does it support lightscribe and light flash. From where I can get the source code.

Re: Create h264 audio by Nero in Linux

You can use the Linux version of Nero. The best and easy way. It works same as in Windows. Just download it and then import your sound select the output format. The version is designed for Linux only. And Nero's Linux Version does not support LightScribe or LabelFlash utility. The source code for Nero' Linux version is not freely publish anywhere.

For creating a h264 compliant video in Linux you will need a proper Media Player like Mplayer, faac1.24, MP4 box and x264 compile with gpac support. Here you can produce the suitable file on low bitrate . The file size will be low but the quality will be exceptional. The source code for Mplayer is mplayer -ao pcm -vc null -vo null max.dv. The file created by it will be audiodump.wav. Then encode the same to acc by - faac --mpeg-vers 4 audiodump.wav.

Either download a 4364 source code or a proper audio converter for the purpose. Some of them are SoundConverter. It is designed to work on Linux in GUI mode. It is a lightweight tool with many sound formats. It can convert mp3, ogg, flac and wav. Gnormalize is also a portable tool used for the same purpose.