Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Missing Render Texture Extension Error

Operating Systems

Old 11-08-2009

Missing Render Texture Extension Error

Hello , I Have Epsxe emulator , and i am trying to my Final fantasy 8 on this emulator the problem is that every time I try to run it, the epsxe Emulator gives me this error: Missing render-texture extension! followed by No buffer available! Can you tell me What is the Cause of problem , how to solve this Missing render-texture extension problem , please help thanks in advance

Old 11-08-2009

Re: Missing Render Texture Extension Error

Well, it all depends on what Which Video Drivers You are using and most importantly on your plugin settings. If all else fails, I recommend using Pete's OGL1 or D3D. also try to Disable Pixel Shader in Pete's plugin options or swith your plugin to Pete's OpenGL 1.75(6) and everything should be ok.
Old 11-08-2009

Either your driver is buggy (or maybe OpenGL support in Vista) or your card is old. Your video card/driver seems doesn't support OGL2, so try Pete's D3D, OGL or Peops soft driver instead
Old 11-08-2009

This is caused by graphics cards that don't support the OGL2 plugin's new features (render to texture, pixel shaders). In this case, use the regular OpenGL plugin, or depending on how bad your graphics card is, use Peops Software GPU.

You can work around this by setting Render Mode to 1. Keep in mind that with your slower card you won't be able to run all (or any) of OGL2's fancy features like high internal resolution, screen filters, shaders, etc. Try turning down the resolution if you're having slowdown issues.
Old 02-10-2009

idea Re: Missing Render Texture Extension Error

I tried this, and when I start FF8 and i go into a battle theres no battle menu so i cant see what im doing, any help?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,