Thread: windows error recovery for windows vista

windows error recovery for windows vista

i just got a blue screen error few days ago and couldnt fix it and i was told to do a full system recovery so i did when i was finishing reinstalling windows i got few errors didnt think to write them down now when i try to start windows its stuck on windows error recovery screen and safe mode start up repair starting window normaly does nothing just goes to try start up like normal and goes to a blank screen then and back to windows error recovery screen says at top of screen windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change might be the cause
    1.iinsert your windows installation disc and restart your computer
    2,choose your language settings and click next
    3.click repair your computer
    i have tried this also and repairing the computer failed and did nothing tried reinstalling windows few times did nothing different
    Note: some how i did manage to get windows to start normaly once not sure how i did it was reinstalling few programs and software etc about 10-15 mins later it just froze up and stop responding so i had to power it off then it went right back to windows error recovery screen

Dr. V Guest

Re: windows error recovery for windows vista

Is the machine actually booting and this is coming up as an application
    error? If the error occurs while setting up a new computer or after recovering the computer, select Launch Start Repair (recommended) from the error screen and let Windows repairs its files. Or does the machine just boot to the error and nothing else? If the error occurs after restarting the computer after normal use or after software or hardware was recently added, use the steps below to try and recover to the Windows desktop. I solved activating "hybrid suspension" in the advanced power configuration. If you want you can also check out the following link. Hope so it may help you to resolve your issue.

i have already tried startup repair as i already said in my orginal post it says it cant solve the error automaticly

also i have looked at just about every other site and done like 100 searchs for other problems like my and none of the stuff that worked for them is working for me i think im prolly gonna have to hire someone to fix my compujter for me if i cant get any answers from here..email me at if u want any more information about my problem to help me thanks