Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Use Cheats codes on no$gba Emulator

Operating Systems

Old 11-08-2009

How to Use Cheats codes on no$gba Emulator

Hello , I Have the No$gba Emulator , Can you tell me how Can We Use the Cheat Code in these emulator and what are the cheatCodes Supported by it , I mean Does No$gba Support the gameshark or Action replay codes , if yes please tell me how to use these codes in No$Gba emulator , please help thanks in advance

Old 11-08-2009

Re: How to Use Cheats codes on no$gba Emulator

yup the GameShark and Actionreplay code are Supported by this emulator , I wish I could have the answer to this question , but I do not know how we do it ,I know it must be marked or something , i am also looking to cheat on the no$gba Emulator
Old 11-08-2009

to make it work you must open your emulator, , goto option> Cheats -> add new , After you mark the code in the large box (on my computer , I do copy/ paste the codes as it is faster and produces no error) , below the code you choose a name has the code, then Check your Action Replay DS after that press OK, and then you have to double-click to activate the cheat,
Old 11-08-2009

To enter cheat codes, either go to Utility>Cheats or press F2 on your keyboard.

Codebreaker codes usually requires a Master(Enable) Code for all the other codes to work; however, some codes might not require an Enable Code to work. After you enter the Enable Code, you will see [E] right next to the code.

Unlike Codebreaker codes, Action Replay codes do not require any Enable Code.

After you enter the code(s) that you wanted, you will see a box [ ] right next to the code(s) that you enter. Simply double click the code(s) and a check mark will appear inside the box, which means the code(s) is on.

Whenever you see a box with a question mark inside it [?], it means one of the following:
1) The code(s) that you enter contains some wrong value.
2) The code(s) might have been a different region than your game.
3) You didn’t input the Enable Code (only applies to Codebreaker codes)

I might have missed some things, but that’s all I can think of right now.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,