Thread: Dowload Sega Saturn Emulators , Plugins

Dowload Sega Saturn Emulators , Plugins

Hello , Freinds Can you tell me where Can i get the Sega Saturn emulators Available for download , i mean what are the different emulators available for sega saturn on pc , also tell me what are the different plugin available for download these sega saturn

Re: Dowload Sega Saturn Emulators , Plugins

i dont know about the sega saturn plugin , but for the emulator try SSF , it is Japanese emulator so bit difficult to understand but very powerful. It emulates correct speed with a lot of games and has an extensive compatibility list. The only concern is that everyone cannot get the benefit. This emulator uses SSE2 instructions that only recent CPU can manage. (Athlon 64 or Pentium IV)

Actually the plugin for these Sega Saturn Emulators does not seem to be available , and yes about the emulator you can check Satourne , Satourne improves even more with this version 2, admittedly "unstable" because of its status as a Beta. . The sound is not well emulated. This emulator works with a plugin system (sound, video, controller ,...).and its compatibility list is already impressive, although its first launch configuration is complicated. but the Minimum configuration to play with this emulator: 2 GHz processor and 256 ram.

Yabause is a Sega Saturn emulator under GNU GPL. It currently runs on FreeBSD, GNU / Linux, Mac OS X and Windows. It is also ported to the Sega Dreamcast as a separate project: Yabause-dc. Yabause support booting games using Saturn cds or iso files. It has the advantage to exist for many platforms and have a compatibility list interesting.