Thread: How to use .Gme files on Epsxe

How to use .Gme files on Epsxe

Hello , i have the Gme File that i want to play on the epsxe Emulator , but the problem is that i cannot play the files , as they does not seem to supported by the epsxe emulator , so can you tell me any method or tips to play /run/use this gme files in the epsxe emulator , please help , thanks in advance

Re: How to use .Gme files on Epsxe

There are plenty of converters ... google searches it and i would suggest you starts with "MemCard Converter". In addition, if you want to convert format ... it's ePSXe.and for epsxe , yes it does not support the gme format , but i think it support the Mcr format , so specially search for the gme to mcr converter

the epsxe does not seem to support it try the PSXGameEdit , it is a memory card/game save manager, a game save editor, a game save game region converter, a game save patcher and more!... This utility is essential for you if you want to organize your PlayStation game saves, if you want to give it a try as a game save hacker, if you want to be able to play game saves downloaded from the Internet, share game saves with people from around the world (all PSX regions) and get more lives in your favorite games, PSXGameEdit is the answer! The program and demonstration saves for the DexDrive, PlaySaver, X-Plorer/X-Ploder, Action Replay, Bleem! and PSEmuPro can be downloaded below..PSXGE can communicate will several of the major interfaces for PC-PSX linking available including the DexDrive, PlaySaver, Action Replay/Game Shark cartridges with Caetla Roms via Comms. Link...

it will be better if you Use then Memcard Editor , you can convert your backup to Mcr format with these "PSXMemTool" software. it may solve your problem