Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to use wifi on no$gba

Operating Systems

Old 07-08-2009

how to use wifi on no$gba

Hello , I have No$Gba Emulator , Can You tell me Does it has have wireless(Wifi ) Support , if yes then Can you tell me how can i use the Wifi on No$Gba emulator , please Help me , thanks in advance

Old 07-08-2009

Re: how to use wifi on no$gba

these Does Seem to be possible at this stage as the basic wifi emulation which is mentioned in the emulator’s changelog does not work yet for all intents and purposes above. This is also confirmed that it does not work yet for practical purposes.So let me repeat that. NO WIFI OR DS to DS LINK IS POSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE , No other DS emulator has working WiFi either.
Old 07-08-2009

Re: how to use wifi on no$gba

Hello , You can Check this Threads for more information

Wifi connection for DS emulator
Ds Emulator with Wifi Network Support

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,