Thread: Unidrv.dll Not Found

Unidrv.dll Not Found

I have install Windows XP SP 2 as my operating system everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to my some software at that time i got an message as Unidrv.dll Not Found. Can anyone provide me some information about Unidrv.dll Not Found message and tell me what shoudl i do in this case.

How to fix unidrv.dll error

If you are getting this message then i would suggest you to check out your Recycle Bin because it might happen that by mistake you have deleted that file and at the same time download the latest version of antivirus and run for a virus scan of your entire system, it might happen that your Unidrv.dll is being infected by virus because of which you are getting this message.

Unidrv.dll Not Found

I had try to check out my recycle bin and at the same also run a virus scan of your entire system but didn't found any infected files, does anyone has any idea by which i can fix my Unidrv.dll issue. I don't want to format my computer because formatting takes a to much time and i am really got frustrated with it.

Unidrv.dll Not Found

If you don't want to format your computer then you need to use System Restore to undo recent system changes by mistake which caused by a change made to an important file or configuration or else if still you are getting any issue then in that case i would suggest you to uninstall the software which is causing to get the error message it might happen that uninstalling an reinstalling would solve your problem.