Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Music Keeps Playing after exiting ePSXe

Operating Systems

Old 07-08-2009

Music Keeps Playing after exiting ePSXe

Hello , i have Epsxe Emulator installed in my computer , the problem is that sometimes even when i exit the emulator , i can hear the sound running in the Background, i dont understand , why the music is playing although i have closed the epsxe emulator , please tell me how can i solve this problem, thansk in advance

Old 07-08-2009
Dr. V

Re: Music Keeps Playing after exiting ePSXe

You might Have Not completely Exited from the Epsxe emulator , it is not possible for music to play after exiting the emulator , it could be running in the task manager
Old 07-08-2009

It may be necessary to kill the executable program . But, for reasons of security and stability of your computer, do not kill a process without knowing what it is! In most cases, this can easily be resolved with the task manager of process windows (accessible with CTRL + ALT + DEL then goto DEL tab "process"): Right click on the. Exe in question ,click "End Process"
Old 07-08-2009

To Taskkill the process manually, open a Command Prompt (Windows + R then type cmd and click OK) , If you have spotted a process to kill in task manager, and you know the name and possibly it PID (to display the P rocess ID, goto menus in Task Manager: View> Select columns > PID):

write the command "taskkill /IM processname /F"
write the command "taskkill /PID xxxx /F" (where xxxx is the number of PID)

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,