Thread: Getting Nulldc to run

Getting Nulldc to run

Hello , I want to Run the Nulldc Working on my pc , Can you tell me , how can i get it working on my computer , what are the settings needed to Run it and what must be configuration requirement needed to run , please help me Thanks in advance

Re: Getting Nulldc to run

I have the same problem. You must first download dreamcast bios then after unpacking the bios you will see "dc_bios" and "dc_flash". Renames them "dc_boot.bin" en "dc_flash.bin" and put them in the folder "data". And its should go.To run this emulator, you willl need the latest directX redistributable to run nullDC as well as the latest VisualC++ runtimes. Before running the emulator make sure that you have the necessary Dreamcast BIOS and Flash files dumped from your Dreamcast.

Re-Download the application and try again. Also try to get first your bios working before moving to games. also check the System Requirements
    You'll need at least the following in order to run nullDC decently:

• AMD Athlon XP/64/Turion at 2GHz or Intel Pentium 4 at 2.6GHz or equivalent.
    • Nvidia GeForce 4 TI or ATi Radeon 8500.
    • 512MB RAM
    • Windows 2000/XP/2003
    • December Redistributable of DirectX 9c

Recommended :

• CPU : AMD 3000+ or Intel Pentium 4 at 2.6GHz or equivalent.
    • Video Card : DirectX9 compliant video card With shader model 2 support. (Geforce FX, ATi Radeon 9600)
    • RAM : 512MB Dual channel DDR333

Systems that meet the recommended requirements should get acceptable speeds for most games with minimal errors.

Ideal :

• CPU : Fast Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD 4000+ or equivalent.
    • Video Card : DirectX9 compliant video card With shader model 4 support. (Geforce 8 series, Radeon HD series)
    • RAM : 1GB Dual channel DDR400

Systems that meet the ideal requirements should get full speed for most games using even the most demanding options.

i have a similar problem but i have all the bios and files set up. but when i get to the point of starting a game i click "Normal Boot" or "Start" and the file searcher will only show .ist files, yet all of my game are .cdi... Can anyone help me, im running all the requirements on windows 7... and i have done hours of research trying to find the cure to my problem