Thread: Download Eternal SPU Plugin v.1.41

Download Eternal SPU Plugin v.1.41

Hello , Freinds Can you tell me Where Can i download the Eternal SPU Plugin v.1.41 , i was Having this File But Lost When i formatted my Pc , and forget to take backup of these files , i downloaded most of the file,but cannot seem to locate these files , please help me Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: Download Eternal SPU Plugin v.1.41

It is The best plug-in for sound in ePSXe. The archive also contains the Lite version to use if the emulation is too slow. But for quality, the normal version is preferred.

Download Eternal SPU Plugin V1.41 (Win) (Updated May 30/2003) (A great sound plugin based on Iori's great SPU but heavily developed further, so it's really a must-try.)

Download Eternal SPU Plugin V1.41 (Linux) (A great sound plugin based on Iori's great SPU but heavily developed further, so it's really a must-try.)

Eternal SPU v1.4 is yet another plugin based on Iori's great SPU, but heavily developed further, is Eternal SPU. A must try for every emulation fan !

Hey @Calvin_K and @Phillip21,

I manage to enable the plugin, needed to deal with some dependencies, however still not able to heard sound.

May I ask where can I find the source code? I wanted to use sdl as my last resource.

Quote Originally Posted by itou16 View Post
    Hey @Calvin_K and @Phillip21,

I manage to enable the plugin, needed to deal with some dependencies, however still not able to heard sound.

May I ask where can I find the source code? I wanted to use sdl as my last resource.
    You could try to disable 'Enable SPU IRQ Hack', enable 'update before accessing register', and 'SPU IRQ - Force interruption flag7'. Set Audio out method to 'SPU Async', 'simple', and set the sound buffer to ~20. Or you could also try to enable spu irq wait cpu action in the eternal plugin config, disable update before accessing register, set audio out method to spu async(smooth), fine tune 0, enable wait for xa buffer is free and set sound buffer size to 64.

Hey thanks @EINSTEIN_007 for your help. It is really appreciated. I ended up using Pete's SPU OSS plugin and redirect to pulse audio with "padsp".

It works perfect.